Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im slow in typin, i was bullied and my name bought down and…

Customer Question
Im slow in typin ...

Im slow in typin

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I was bullied and my name bought down and rumors spread threw out store . was told to resign or they would sack me. i had to resign .. i had lies said about me . i have documents written in a dairy which they shown without my authorization. hr was told not to investigate so much more to expläin

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time was on probation for 6 months only done 3 deli manger set me up because she didnt like me because i was an ex déli mänger . i finälly repotedto hr regional manger he ẃill investigate now . but i ont trust i jußt wänted to ẃork.. union did not back me at the énd because i was on probation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The store mangements didnt inveßtigäe they. also discriminated my name

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you considered raising a claim at the fair work commission yet ?

but i didnt know how

ok, I can help you though this.

would you like to have a telephone call and I can talk you through it ?

i havent got money to pay

understand.

what you need to do is to go to the Fair Work Commission website, there they have an application form to commence proceedings.

complete this form and submit it.

I have extended a very special offer to help you if you need, just above this message, please accept and you can call me any time and I can help you list the details out on the application form if you need.

as an employee you have legals and a right to be protected.

thank you for your help

did I answer your important questions today ?

thank you

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

John Melis, Lawyer