Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can i call you. Vic. Not yet. Im ringing on behalf of

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** i call you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im ringing on behalf of someone else who is unable to make contact . This is regarding Mercedes dealership in Bendigo vic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/13/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

What is your question?

If you wish to discuss it on the phone you can opt for a call and I will accept and call you. It is a further $82.00

i have just paid to talk
i cant pay that

You have paid to have an online talk not a call on the phone.

I am happy to continue here.

Can you give me more details of your issue?

Benz dealership in Bendigo vic had a car for 5 mths >>>.it needed a new key . they recently returned the car in an unroadworthy state ie. most lights indicaters windows wipers unregistered now and after much frustration arent really accepting any responsiblity . It is an E 320 station wagon .

I will arrange you get a refund.

I am sorry but im an aged pentioner and am acting for the owner .

They caused the car to be in that state?

Have you obtained a quotation from an independent mechanic to see what it will cost to repair?

Would you like a refund?

No not yet , but will do that by the end of the week > the car is Located in castlemain vic........How can I come back to you after doing this ? pls may I have your email?
May I have your email pls

You can reply here.

I am uncertain as to what you mean. You do not wish to continue and pay for my services? Or you are happy to continue for what you have paid?