Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I HAVE HAD MY TELSTRA ADSL REMOVED AND CABLE CONNECTED, IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE HAD MY...

I HAVE HAD MY TELSTRA ADSL REMOVED AND CABLE CONNECTED, IT HAS TAKEN WEEKS TO GET UP AND RUNNING DUE TO TELSTRA, NOW I ONLY HAVE INTERNET IN MY KITCHEM AND NO OTHER ROOM, I HAVE BEEN TO TELSTRA SHOP AS THEY OVER CHARGED MY ACCOUNT BY $691.13 AND ASKED WHAT THEY CAN DO, THERE REPLY WAS CANNOT HELP YOU AS YOU DID NOT DO PAPERWORK HERE, ONLINE ORGANISED THE REFUND AND TODAY RECEIVED THE OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF $691.13 AGAIN BUT IN MY OLD ADDRESS FROM TEN YEARS AGO, I CALLED TELSTRA TODAY THEY CUT ME OFF AND NOW ON HOLD AGAIN PLEASE HELP AS I JUST WANT INTERNET OVER TELSTRA THANKS MICHELLE SLESSOR

Lawyer's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

SORRY I AM OVER ALL THE PHONE CALL AND BILLS PLEASE HELP

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

EARLY OCTOBER 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

QUEENSLAND 4216

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NOT AS YET JUST BEEN AWAY AND MY CHILDRENS TELEPHONE BILLS WERE OVER DOUBLE DUE TO NO INTERNET IN THERE BEDROOMS ONLY THE KITCHEN, WHEN WE HAD ADSL NO PROPLEMS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/13/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Are you after the ombudsman?

Their website is as follows

http://www.tio.com.au/

We are solicitors. We can help but it is not a free service.

I am after the ombudsman
THANKS WILL EMAIL THEM PLEASE DISCONNECT THIS MEMBERSHIP THANKS MICHELLE SLESSOR
I will request you get a refund all the best and good luck
Regards
Leob