Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Wespac bank madea an offer if i took it for a plaltinum

Customer Question
Wespac bank madea an...

Wespac bank madea an offer if i took it for a plaltinum credit card i would get 60,000 altitude points i followed all their requirements i did so but noe after 5 months found i did not get any as they sent me the wrong platinum card which i took to the branch to vailidate i have 5 docs to email you jack lowndes (###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Qld july 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes often they will not reply

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do you want the docs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/13/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

e mail please as i am a bit deaf

Good Morning

Do you have copies of what you applied for?

i do not want to engage a solicitor i thout it was an ombudsman the value of rewards is only about $500

the ombudsmans' site is

https://www.fos.org.au/

I will arrange you get a refund

Regards

please cancell