Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have made 5 online complaints to Foxtel and received no…

Customer Question
I have made 5...

I have made 5 online complaints to Foxtel and received no answer from them at all. I have read their complaints policy and they have not complied with that. Can I get a complaint number to send to them as that is the only way i might get some sort of answer. I also was lied to when I was on the phone and I asked for a supervisor as per their complaints policy. i asked the so called person i was transfered to, prove he was a supervisor and he admitted he was not.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

ACT

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

5 online complaints. 5 phone calls.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They also booked a service person to come and look at the problem and they never turned up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

when did it cost money for the ombudsman. are you ripping me off. I not going to continue and want my $5 back. this is not the service that i want.

Good Morning

Do you have copies of the complaints you have sent them?

In relation to the phone call you will have to sit down and make a detailed note recalling what was discussed who the other party was and what was said.

This is not the ombudsman.

The ombudsman will not speak to you online.

You have to lodge a formal complaint in writing and wait for them to contact Foxtel

go away you rip off bastards

I will arrange for you to get a refund.

Regards

this was connected to the ombudsman site.