Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am currently renting a property and had a routine

Customer Question
I am currently renting...

I am currently renting a property and had a routine inspection

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

In camp hill qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The landlored noticed some scratches on the floor from the dog inside and has requested i have a floor sander come in within the next 7 days

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is a massive inconvenience as the house is furnished and i told her ill do it upon vacating the premises at the end of the lease

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

does the lease permit your dog ?