Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can a boss reduce your hours or change them to another area…

Customer Question
Can a boss reduce...

Can a boss reduce your hours or change them to another area to give her friend a job when we knew he ws s getting a job 3 months before it was advertised

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Perm/part time 72 hrs fortnight

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you have a written employment agreement ?