Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm in bankruptcy, that I never ask, I don't know how can I…

Customer Question
I'm in bankruptcy, that...

I'm in bankruptcy, that I never ask, I don't know how can I go out of this, in the beginning, I spoke with the insolv company for help, and they offer two choices, Pay or Bankruptcy , I toked the choice to pay and that I did, but they send me to bankruptcy any way !! I will apreciate any help Regards Rosa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

No nothing, I'm looking for help for years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think more details I Can give if someone can help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

So you have just been issued with a bankruptcy notice?

Do you have evidence of the payment?

Would you like a phone call to discuss this in more detail or we can continue here.