Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am with commander I paid my account on the 30/11/017 sent…

Customer Question
I am with commander...

I am with commander I paid my account on the 30/11/017 sent tham a bank receipt and spoke to someone on the phone sent receipt to them Today I come to work and our service has been disconnected after 1 hour on the phone they decise

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Wa no they have discconeected our business lines and telling me it will take up to 24 hours to put back on but it is their error they have the payment receipts i am furious they cannot rectify their error quicker than this please advise if there is something anyone can do to fasten this process I have spoken to a supervisor but not much help

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes been on the phone to them for an hour sent bank receipts 3 times

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only how incompentant this company is and how dare they shut down our phones lines to a business without so much as a phone call they have it on their records that i rang and gave receipt number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

what you need to do is to issue a formal complaint to the provider.

the complaint needs to address the issues precisely as this will form part of the claim that is raised for damages if needed.

if you are able too, obtain the relevant email address of the dispute resolutions department to issue the complaint too.

does this answer your question today ?

Thank you

you are welcome

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.