Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can An individual with a fraud conviction sit on a Board of…

Customer Question
Can An individual with...

Can An individual with a fraud conviction sit on a Board of Directors incorporated in South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The Corporation is established and incorporated in SA.AU

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed or Reprted where

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The offence took place in QLD some years ago and was associated with Human Services overpayments, I pleaded Quilty only because I couldnt afford the legal fees

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

if the board permits the person to be part of the board then there is no restriction .

however, you may be restricted in matter that concern the financial nature of the company.

does this answer your important question ?

Great Thank You.

you are most welcome

ou can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.