Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im having a problem with a car insurance company. Would i be…

Customer Question
Im having a problem...

Im having a problem with a car insurance company. Would i be able to have a talk to someone in regards ***** *****?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Nsw its a 2010 model

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes i logged a claim with aami on the 8th of november

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have agreed to fix the car. But im disputing the way they're fixing it as it will de-value my car more then half of what the car is insured for

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

No its ok for now. Ask away

Good morning

If you wish a call you can elect one and I will call you.

It is $82.00 in addition to what you have paid.

Do you have evidence that you can rely on that what they plan on doing will devalue the car?