Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what happen with…

Customer Question
Hi I was wondering...

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me what happen with ***** ***** Adsit yesterday in Brisbane court as he had viciously attacked my daughter back in February the 9 th

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Queensland Brisbane Magistrate Courts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He pleaded guilty and was in court on the 11th December

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Was he charged with anything or let go

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/11/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

to find out what happened to ***** *****, you will need to log on to the Magistrates Court website and do a search of yesterday's cases or you may also ring the court registry as well.

Does this answer your important how to find out what happened to Peer Allen Adsit ?

Hi thankyou but I have already done that search numerous avenues I realise he was only in court yesterday and there might not be anything up on file,but in saying this normally when I have searched random people and there history I'm able to view everything about that person .?
Thankyou for your time I don't need you to call and cost more money when you aren't able to give me any answers

would you like me to call the court for you.

I have extended a special offer to you to talk on the phone if you like ?