Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

My policy has been changed without my consent and extra

Customer Question
My policy has been...

My policy has been changed without my consent and extra money has been taken out without my consent

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They have changed the policy and taken money i havnt signed or agreed to anything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/11/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you raised a written complaint to the insurer in writing yet ?

no i am on hold with them i have cancelled the policy
and am waiting to talk to customer service

ok.

it will be important that you get the email address for their dispute resolution department, then you can issue a formal written complaint and seek an investigation on the matter.

have I answered your important question today ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor