Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I was pulled over with a suspended licence and now have to…

Customer Question
I was pulled over...

I was pulled over with a suspended licence and now have to appear in court. I did not realise my licence was suspended, I knew I had a speeding fine and It was paid but late and I since found out returned

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes, I'm not sure if I need legal representation but Single mum no $$$

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've had a some speeding tickets before but not a lot and have always paid, never lost my licence and thats my legal history

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/11/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you will need to please a reasonable defence on this matter in order to maintain your licence.

I would be recommended to have a lawyer assist you, but you may represent yourself too.

would you like to talk on the telephone ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor