Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

2529 PRINCES HWY MILLINGANDI NSW 2549 HAVE 50 MTR EASEMENT…

Customer Question
2529 PRINCES HWY MILLINGANDI...

2529 PRINCES HWY MILLINGANDI NSW 2549 HAVE 50 MTR EASEMENT BUT DOESNT HAVE ALL WEATHER ACCES. ESENTIAL ENERGY REFUSE TO MAKE ALL WEATHER

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW DOWN SOUTH OF BEGA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

PHONE ONLY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

IF WEATHER STOP THEM GETTING TO FIX PROBLEM ---THEY WILL GO OFF EASEMENT TO GET TO PROBLEM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/11/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

What is your question about?

What would you like to know?