Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Blind society in Sydney Dear Expert, What is the contact…

Customer Question
Blind society in SydneyDear Expert,What...
Blind society in SydneyDear Expert,What is the contact details and location of the Blind society in SydneyI have an invention for blind people. Are they the best people to speak to in Sydney ?
Who else I can go to ?Many thanks.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/11/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

The organisation in NSW is called the Royal Blind Society
Address:***** Enfield NSW 2136
Phone: 1300 847 466
That is what I have
Who else can I speak to about it ?

the following details as asked for:

Association of Blind Citizens of NSW Inc.

No reviews · Non-Profit Organization

Burwood NSW · (02) 9744 1516

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

I have sent you a special offer on the telephone if you prefer