Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Load and Go won't let me access my Load and Go Visa Card.

Customer Question
Load and Go won't...

Load and Go won't let me access my Load and Go Visa Card. I've had to change my password, and even then, when I finally get to My Account Page it keeps flipping in and out and won't give me any Statement or Activity details. It used to be easy to access, and I had this same trouble last time I tried to acces it, and I gave up.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I am a citizen of Australia, retired.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have no pending applications or petitions with USCIS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am a pensioner, female

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/10/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

Do you have any money on the card?

Have you spoken to the issuer of the card?

Your best option is to have the card cancelled and a new one issued and the money transferred across if they cannot resolve the issue.

You can either call them or better still make an appointment at your local post office and see a person.

If they refuse to assist you then you will have to take the matter further and lodge a complaint against Australia Post with the Postal Ombudsman.

But you have to show you have tried to resolve the issue with the post office and they have failed to do anything

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

If there is anything else please let me know.

Regards

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 6 months ago

Good Afternoon

I am following up on my last post.

If you need further assistance please let me know, I am only too happy to assist.

If there is nothing further please do not forget to give me a 5 star rating so I can be paid for my work

Regards