Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I like to import 1.4 butanediol for floor coating is this…

Customer Question
I wood like to...

I wood like to import 1.4 butanediol for floor coating is this possible

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

to determine if the product can be imported you will need to check the following website

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/cargo-support-trade-and-goods/importing-goods

if the product is not listed, you will need to apply for an exemption from the government

does this answer your important question today ?