Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My house mate filed a case as a domestic violence against…

Customer Question
Hi my house mate...

Hi my house mate filed a case as a domestic violence against me. And applied interim order. But the case for me is just opposite, he used to torture, threaten me. How can i get rid of this interim order. thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yeah, i just want to know the way , how to get rid of it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. 

Kind regards. 
The only way to have the order removed is to have it dismissed by the court,This means will need to attend the nominated hearing date and defend the allegations raised. .I have extended a special telephone offer to you to discuss this further if you prefer ?