Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had Nbn put on last week and by doing this I have lost my…

Customer Question
Hi I had Nbn...

Hi I had Nbn put on last week and by doing this I have lost my home phoneline and sometime things on my computer do not work, and also my TV My daughter rang them last Sunday and after two and a half hours going from one department to another noihing was resolved. I also rang them again on the monday and another two hours nothing done, I also have sent them lots of emails. Yesterday they rang and said something will be done soon. I am in poor health and recently had a heart attack SO i need my home phone to be connected can you please do something for me i am with Tpg. Thank you. Judy Kessey my mobile is(###) ###-#### If it goes out I am in trouble.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

N.S.W. postcode2168

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Istill have emails sent to me but phone conversation was not recorded.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Judy have you written a formal complaint to NBN detailing tie issues you have had to the dispute resolutions department yet ?

no it has only been via phone calls through tpg.

ok.

the next step is to raise a formal complaint letter, detailing all the facts from the start to the present date, in a numbered list.

then send this to the dispute resolution department.

does this answer your important question today ?

sorry I am a pensioner and can not afford this money I will try to resolve it myself.

I am happy to help you .

I have given you a special offer to talk on the phone if you prefer ?