Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can a supplier cut of ur power supplywithout notification.

Customer Question
Can a supplier cut...

Can a supplier cut of ur power supplywithout notification

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing yet but I am getting worried about my supplier Click

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this free ad\vice?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

the supplier needs to provide notice before cutting off the power.

did you receive any invoices before the power was cut off ?

No notice at present but can anticipate problems. Your web site said the fee for a question was $5 but I see i was charged $98 is this a rip off?

you can request assistance on the help menu in relation to the charges.

I would like to help you with this important issue of yours.

can you tell me if the electricity account was paid up to day ?