Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was born in NZ and after 28 years left to reside in

Customer Question
I was born in...

I was born in NZ and after 28 years left to reside in Australia and obtained Australian citizenship as well as an Australian Passport but let my NZ passport lapse. What do i need to return for a visit to NZ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I not fully understanding your response. I have no complications and used to go back and forth in the past no problem.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My only concern is that I no longer have a valid NZ passport. So perhaps I need a visa? Nothing else to ask but thanks Pearl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

as long as your hold an Australian passport you can enter NZ without issue.

does this answer your important question today ?