Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am 72 next birthday and got caught up in the mining

Customer Question
I am 72 next...

I am 72 next birthday and got caught up in the mining downturn, whereby I've had to surrender 3 properties in central Qld.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

2 with nab have been sold and 1 with Suncorp still to be sold?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

are you wanting to fight against the repossession on the basis on misleading conduct by the bank ?