Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Well - do you have all DAY?? VIC. I am contacting you -

Customer Question
Well - do you...

Well - do you have all DAY??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

VIC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am contacting you - regarding work place continual bullying - I have confronted Direct Personal - Documented - Spent time with Management - so called - mediation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have everything on file. - I am supposed to confront Management again today. Words of advise please.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/8/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. 

Kind regards. 
Your matter seems urgent, would like to talk on the phone? I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone if you prefer?