Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Daughter and i have signed a mortgage together moving into…

Customer Question
Daughter and i have...

Daughter and i have signed a mortgage together moving into new house in two weeks now she says I cannot move in, do I own half the house, and she stop moving in

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Selt date 18th december

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/8/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

Are you a registered owner of the house? Did you buy it in joint names?

or

Did you only borrow the money with her?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 6 months ago

Good Afternoon

I am following up on my last post.

If you need further assistance please let me know, I am only too happy to assist.

Regards