Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was employed on contract basis and was inpaid for 2 months…

Customer Question
I was employed on...

I was employed on contract basis and was inpaid for 2 months and dismissed wither any notice the business has notice outside closed for renovations and I am over 21 days where can I get free help to lodge case into court as fair work has been reported and elcwa is not answering phone ever

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes fairwork contacted him but he has got his lawyer so they saying will have to take matter to court contact employement law centre of wa who never answer phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He sponsored on 187 rsms and has also threatened to cancel visa and withdrawn the file

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

I have sent you a special offer as you request to talk on the telephone, please accept and my numbers will show