Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Our sister visa 600 has been refused because they fear she…

Customer Question
Our sister visa 600...

Our sister visa 600 has been refused because they fear she will stay in Australia we sent her the ticket to visit her family for Christmas and we will support her why she is here how can we get this reversed

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No we are in australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No we only found out today that it was rejected

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No only to see how we can get the decision reversed and how long it will take she is due to fly out of zimbabwe on the 18/12/17

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/8/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you considered an appeal to the decision ?

BUT IT IS VERY COSTLY AND WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WAIT

ok, have you considered issuing a special letter seeking a review on its merits ?

FORGET IT YOU HAVE ALREADY RIPPED ME OFF $98.00

I am willing to help you, I have extended a special offer for you to consider if you prefer ?

I can talk to you now if needed !