Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am a VP global; sales and had a brief fling with my

Customer Question
I am a VP...

I am a VP global; sales and had a brief fling with my divisional manager its over and we are all good work is fine. the company ceo found out and is considering action against me for conflict of interest as she reports directly to me. can they fire me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

QLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time i have been employed 7 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/8/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.