Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

The Rector of our Church is also head of the parish council…

Customer Question
The Rector of our...

The Rector of our Church is also head of the parish council but in law is considered an employee of the parish but members of the council are liable for all issues. Is this correct?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

QLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I've been asked to join the parish council and doing some homework

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just what I'm getting into

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/7/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

is there any form of contract that applied ?

no

is that person being paid money or other benefit ?

no thanks I wish to end this now

ok, would you like to talk on the telephone as it pay be easier for you

i have extended a special offer for you

I wish to end this NOW

ok