Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Driveway resurfaced not colour I saw on sample. NSW. NO only…

Customer Question
Driveway resurfaced not colour...

Driveway resurfaced not colour I saw on sample

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO only finished yesterday. I am to pay today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Work was well done. Only colour of finished work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/7/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

where the color is not per the contract agreement, you may withhold a reasonable amount from the contractor.

did you have a written contract ?

what was the contract price ?

$3360

since you have to pay some money today, would you like to have a talk on the telephone

I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.