Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Tina, wonderful to know a service like yours exists. I was…

Customer Question
Hi Tina, wonderful to...

Hi Tina, wonderful to know a service like yours exists. I was scanning through Legal Aid as I am on DSS from Centrelink and came across your ad.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Hi Tina, I am currently on DSS from Centrelink and my query is of a medical nature. I was requiring a referral to see a physio which was located in the same practice as a medical clinic in Dandenong Plaza. As my own GP was on holidays I made an appointment with one of this clinic's doctors. My records were sent to this Dandenong clinic and an appointment was made for me to see one of their GS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Ps and on the morning of the appointment I was informed that their GP would not see me. t

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please connect me thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

did you make any follow up calls to the clinic to re-book, or if you did, was there a refusal by the clinic to see you ?