Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Haii if any person does fraud with insurance does other

Customer Question
Haii if any...

Haii if any person does fraud with insurance does other persond living with him in the same adress get any badremarks for future insurance claims .

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing be reported just am asking its my doubt

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing else only this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/7/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

If they are a party to it and have benefited form the fraud they can be charged.

If they were not involved at all and received no benefit then they cannot be charged.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Good Afternoon

I am following up my last post and seeing if there is anything else I can assist you with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards