Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If a land owner has than property is he allowed moor than…

Customer Question
If a land owner...

If a land owner has moore than property is he allowed moor than one vote

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Lakeline village estate Kanahooka 2530

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/6/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can you explain more about the situation you are dealing with ?

We are 14 owners & the estate owner has 69 does this give him moor than vote

if there is no lot agreement between the parties, yes it does.

is there any lot or bylaws that stand at the present time ?

just send me yes or no to my request please

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

no just tell me yes or no thank you

if there is no agreement between the parties and subject to the titles involve, the person that has 60 lots will have a great vote.

if there is am agreement, it will be subject to the conditions of the agreement itself.

the answer you seek is not straight forward as it may also involve oppression.

I would need to discuss on the phone to clarify the issues in question and welcome to you accept the call offer if you prefer.

does this answer your important question today ?