Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My mother 89 yo Is in the process of claiming Travel

Customer Question
My mother 89 yo...

My mother 89 yo Is in the process of claiming Travel Insurance APIA

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes all Drs paper work The trip was cancelled

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have been in touch with APIA several times Appealed,because it was rejected.This am spoke to them and they said the appeal has not been lodged My Mum has had to go into care after her breaking her hip and a bad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/6/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

was any form of notice received concerning the cancelled policy, and if so what did it say ?