Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Need ur help plz. Qld. Drug bust n yes. Ohhh shit

Customer Question
Hello...need ur help plz ...

Hello...need ur help plz

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Drug bust n yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this free??

Lawyer's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ohhh shit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
8 chargers 3 supply 4 possession 1 producing...half oz weed..5point meth
If paid my $5
Ive*
What's goin on??
12/6/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

Can you please tell me the sections and the act that you are charged under?

Good Afternoon

I am following up my last post and seeing if there is anything else I can assist you with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards