Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was looking at buy a car and signed a contract with a

Customer Question
Hi I was looking...

Hi I was looking at buy a car and signed a contract with a cooling off period. We decided to not go through with the deal but missed the deadline they are now saying we owe them money and must go through with the deal.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

South Australia and its 2012 model.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. Not yet just over the phone.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that’s it. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Phone number(###) ###-####
What’s the service offer?
Answered in 3 days by:
12/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

I have extended a special offer to you to talk on the telephone as you have requested.