Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have my mother in law on a visiting visa, I have a query…

Customer Question
I have my mother...

I have my mother in law on a visiting visa , I have a query re: re entry

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No, she is here on visiting visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to know re: reentry thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/6/2017
Solicitor: JenniferImmLaw, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
JenniferImmLaw

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sure what is your question?

I paid 66 dollars , no body contacted me ?
I gave my mobile number as well, will they contact me?

I am not sure. I don't work directly for the website. I'm contracted. All I can see is your question here. Is your question regarding US law

no Australian immigration

Ok will transfer you.

what do you mean ?
are you transferring my money ? please do , I paid by paypal

Transferring you. Someone in Australian law will answer you. No need to reply. It will just delay you.

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

What is your issue about re-entry ?

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.