Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Thank you I would like to know what to do to apply for work…

Customer Question
Hi and thank you...

Hi and thank you I would like to know what to do to apply for work rights while on bridging visa e

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I am on bridging visa e and i applied three times and all in vain

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes and all i was told was to apply and just fill the form

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/6/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

What visa were they on before going on a bridging visa.

Good Afternoon

I am following up my last post and seeing if there is anything else I can assist you with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards