Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is this a free legal aid lawyer. I am looking for a legal…

Customer Question
Is this a free...

Is this a free legal aid lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

I am looking for a legal aid free cost

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in kangaroo Point Brisbane

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It's to do with a hse owned by me n my partner

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

.I still it legal aid lawyer? Where I don't have to pay.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

please explain more about your question ?

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/australian-law/aum2y-free-legal-aid-lawyer-looking-legal.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Solicitor: Miel-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
Miel-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/australian-law/aum2y-free-legal-aid-lawyer-looking-legal.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

what seems to to be the issue with the house with your partner ?