Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

The three children who went missing last night who have now…

Customer Question
The three children who...

The three children who went missing last night who have now been found are my nephews my brother id the father of two of them however isn't on the birth certificate unfortunately he hasn't had a DNA to prove his the father We as a family need to help these children I'm dissapointed with my brothers actions I have just called family services in Benleigh who have told me I need to get legal assistance as to what to do Can I as an aunty do a DNA to prove our relationship and try and help these children before it is too late Please advise what direction to go many thanks Trish

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No wasn't sure what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are the costs involved

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

All good how do I make payment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Are you still working on this question
12/5/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you considered raising this matter in the family court yet ?