Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My daughter Jade Hoon was represented by one of your

Customer Question
My daughter...

My daughter Jade Elizabeth Hoon was represented by one of your lawyer,via video from Toronto court to Emu Plains correctional on the 7-11-2017.She was released on that day.Im trying to find her.I was wondering whether she is on parole.My name is*****(father) thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When she was released,she came to my house and she borrowed my car to go and fetch her belongings from Bolton PLace and bring it to my house.But she did not come back sinced that day 7/11/2017.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/5/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can you tell me more about the incident.

i dont know where is my daughtet jade,i try to ring n text her but she wont answer my calls
she took my car,i need her to return my car

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

sorry i rang toronto legal aid in NSW and they referred to you in Melbourne.Sorry i cant afford the lawyer's fee,im on the pension.Thank you

thats ok, we can keep chatting in the forum here if you like ?