Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A permanent part time employee, in the Finance industry. 24…

Customer Question
A permanent part time...

A permanent part time employee, in the Finance industry.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

24 hours per week, being paid well above the award at $36.75 per hour plus super. Are they entitled to leave loading of 17.5%. Regrads Peter

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Permanent Part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has been paid above the award for all her employment of 2 years, with holiday bonuses as well.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you have an employment contract ?

Employment Contract was there but not signed. We are in Victoria. Can I plaese ask why I was asked to pay $5.00 yet just billed $98.00
I do not wish to call. thank you

not sure about the charges , I do not have access to that part.

holiday loading does apply subject to the unsigned agreement.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

No thanks,
its a bit of a rip off actually which I will report. The web asks for a $5 payment yet billed $98.
Can you please explain that ????

I am lawyer on the forum to answer your important questions.

as for the charges you will need to direct those to just answer through the help menu.

I have extended a special offer to you to talk on the phone which is a special charge that I can extend to you.