Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had a solicitor for 21 years then he was appointed to a…

Customer Question
I had a solicitor...

I had a solicitor for 21 years then he was appointed to a court as a judge . In his duty as a judge he signed an arrest & search warrant on me

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

The state was victoria warrent served on the 22/08/2015

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing has been done as yet because I did not know how to go about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there any thing I can do about it as I was wrongly imprisoned

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

there may be a conflict subject to the facts.