Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was involved in a car accident it being my fault I was…

Customer Question
I was involved in...

I was involved in a car accident it being my fault I was twice over the legal limit my tyer poped careering me onto the opposite side of the road I hit a car head on and my car was then pushed into another car thankfully no one else was seriously injured I had two drink driving offences within two weeks of each other approximately 9 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Perth Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My car is 1992

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This happened on the 16th of November

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, you will likely just lose your licence.
It is aggravating nonetheless as there was an accident.You should provide character references to the court and explain your need for a licence.The prior offences are not much of an issue, as they were some time ago.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.