Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Not very good typer. I made ancall to 000 on 29th nov .Can i…

Customer Question
Hi not very good...

Hi not very good typer . I made ancall to 000 on 29th nov .Can i get a copy of that

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A driver hit me in the carpark of our unitsand wedged me into the kerb and threw my shopping trolley into the garden and threw a punch at me which i blocked and retaliated with a punch to stop him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the police came and just started screaming at me that i was a bully and one hit punch

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

Are you in court?

Have you been charged with anything or has the other person been charged?