Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have created a NNN document to deal with a manufacturer in…

Customer Question
I have created a...

I have created a NNN document to deal with a manufacturer in china my question is

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw my questions are

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

1) can this be proof read by any lower and can a lower tell me whether the NNN is legitimate 2) if so how much would that cost

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

It just to protect a practice when dealing with China very basic

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No this is it So any lower can check it for me?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

cross border transactions have to be carefully documented.

could you please explain in more detail the transaction to you are involved with?

I am a designer and am disclaiming my information to my manufacturer

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

No.
I have a draft already
all I need to know at this point is for you to proof read it and see wether it works at this stage

ok.

does the agreement taken into account the laws under both jurisdictions on Australia and China, as well as the liability in relation to the design.

so the agreement has been reviewed by both an Australian and Chinese lawyer, and translated into both English and Mandarin?

What is governing jurisdiction of the agreement?

no it hasn't

this means the agreement is not ready.

I do you recommend discussing this matter on the phone, it will be the best advice you have at that special offer.

otherwise we can keep chatting in this forum.

Keep chatting here please
Can you please answer
my question
I have asked a lady if she could find someone who could proof read for me and give an advise
She connected me with you

sure.

So please tell me what your main issue is with what you are doing.

But it looks like its just a chat were I can only ask general questions

sure.

As your question points need more clarification.

this document you have created, how many provisions do you have in this agreement ?

I payed just for a month of a free trial where i can ask questions. is that correct?
Just tell me if you can read the document for me and give me a feed back?

yes you can keep asking questions in this post

I can read the document, but i would need to talk to you on the phone first to clarify the issues involved with what you are doing. It is just the same as a doctor doing an examination, but a lawyer does it with words.

here is the special offer for you to consider.

i just need to understand better how this service work
so the amount i got charged is for the service or is it going to be a separate cost. And is this website going to charge me monthly?
One more question. How do I check your certificate in Victoria please?

the special offer I have extended to you above is exclusive or the telephone call and it will not cost anymore no matter how long you talk to me.

i appreciate the offer but unfortunately i am not able to speak on the phone right now

you call me when you have time too

Hi
In order to call you I need to start my free trial. Which I do not wish to do. All I need to have done is to get the document ready.
Can please also respond to my previous questions.

I have responded, would you like to talk in more detail by the telephone as this will give your more clarity.

Can I please have another expert

yes you are welcome to opt out of this chat for another expert.

but keep in mind the special telephone offer that I have extended to you to assist you by telephone will no longer apply.

talking on the phone will be able to resolve you matter efficiently and promptly.

Another expert please

you can opt of the question by selecting the opt out function or your may close the question and commence a new one.

I do not have this function. The customer service said you should cancel it.

I do not have cancel function, but what you can do is just close the question post if you prefer