Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Please let me tell you my situation. On November 10 I

Customer Question
Hello My name is***** please...

Hello
My name is***** please let me tell you my situation.
On November 10 I ordered and purchased a piece of colorbond with three folds from the metal dealer Metroll. For this I paid A$ 47.50 for the item and a grossly inflated  100.00 for delivery. Upon purchase I was assured my item would be delivered by Tuesday  Nov.14. which did not happen. On Nov 17 I contacted Metroll to enquire about my mechandise and was promised by Simon Kelly, Custom Service Manager the item would be at my place on Tuesday Nov. 21. Well, I still have not received my item by now.
What can I do to make them move?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I am here in Queensland, no help its only myself

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes on Nov 17.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I live only a short distance from the manufacturer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you raised a written complaint to the supplier yet ?

I just enquired on Nov 17 and voiced my disappointment about the delayed delivery

if they do not deliver on time you can cancel the order and request a refund.

The Australian Consumer Law will come to your aid in this situation.

Would you like to talk on the phone about this important matter ?