Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have to supena someone to a civil court action in which I…

Customer Question
I have to supena...

I have to supena someone to a civil court action in which I am claiming that the cost of damages claimed is not right and the claim is a fraudulent action I need to get the company that bought the bike from Youi insurance to produce photos of the biks as it was when they recieved it and also the 2 Police Officers as they pused the Bike on too the trailer that was bought to accident by his wife when they sent him to hospital I though for blood test as he was ok before they arrived . but the man involved is claiming Heavy Structual when the police report states low maintience damage . i have a copy of police report

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

Queensland 6 months

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I Have filed for a review of my judgement as he lied in court that his bike was stuck in my car and that what caused the dammage , he dropped the bike and rolled on to my bonnet into the fetal position he never even didnted the bonnett . I have photos of the damage to my car but not his bike he moved it down the street before I could get some he was told to present them to me but never happened He is represented by Youi Insurance and I have asked them but they will not send them I need to summons W

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I ment Pickles Auctions Wetern Australia No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

is will be oko thn

Good Afternoon

Are you saying you have lost the case and are now having it reviewed and want to issue subpoenas to provide more evidence?

What court are you in?

Have you been granted the right to provide new evidence?

I think this is a difficult one to deal with online and a phone call would be more appropriate. If you wish a call please elect to have one and I will call you. It is a further fee of $82.00