Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Igot a message from teltra saying i had a account with them…

Customer Question
Igot a message from...

Igot a message from teltra saying i had a account with them but i have been with optus for about 5 years and i get letters from Dun and Bradstreet and they are bugging for the money Ihavent been with teltra for twentfive years my email is***@******.*** my name carol *********

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I have they demand the money

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you sent any correspondence disputing or querying why you are being charge a sum of money by Telstra to Dun and Bradstreet yet ?

dear ***** Melis i could not afford $5.65 i could not afford the money you took from my account can you put it back into my account can you put it back as soon as possible ty carol *******

you took $98 from my account carol *********

I do not have access to your account details.

you can request assistance with your account from the help menu in your members area.

your matter is very important with Dun & Bradstreet.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

I rang free ombudsman I they are going to deal with it carol ********

and what did they say ?