Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am with iftelecom for my phone internet I am now connected…

Customer Question
I am with iftelecom...

I am with iftelecom for my phone internet I am now connected to the NBN should my telco charge me to connect the broadband as they said that they had to get a technicians and that it is a cost that NBN passes onto them

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Do you mean in the form of a complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

abased on what your explanation the phone internet and NBN are two separate matters, and therefore involve two contracts.

do you still have a copy of the contract for the phone internet ?